Tuesday, August 12, 2008

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

That's what I've
been
trying to do all
day!! Stay
calm, relax, everything
will
be ok, yeah well no it's
not ok!
I'm
upset
and need tovent.My husband is
not home and my
kids just don't
understand :)
I went to the school
today to try
and get the
sensory
room put together, looking nice (in the
cramped
little area
we have) I
really wanted it to
be all done this week
and not have
to worry about
it come time school starts. Took
Lyndsi
with me
to help,
walked in
the door to have someone tell
me not to waste my
time cause I was
probably going to have to move
again! YEAH so I'm not
very
happy about
that. I guess it
doesn't bother me to move, I'm
just
thinking in
the
perspective
of a child walking in that room in
a week with
it being
nothing but
chaos and nothing arranged or put
away, how are they
going
to
feel? They
will feel chaos and
that's how our week will go.
It's just not fair to them! So
then I ask
the question of
where
do I
have
to go???ahahahaha yeah, to the Jr.
High special
ed room!! Not only
do I just
get a cramped little
corner, but I
also have to deal with the
fact that
there will be 5
kids on the
other side of
the partition
playing, screaming,
fighting, etc! Our
kids have a hard enough
time
focusing the way it
is so
now we
have that to overcome! NOT FAIR!!
Sorry to complain
like this
but staff really only has 4 days to work
until
school
starts and
absolutely
nobody knows what's going on!?! I
guess I just
don't
understand?
So now I
guess the school is have a
preschool
classroom
(which is another subject
that doesn't make me very
happy,
great for the school
but o heck some of you
know the
story!))
anyway
there is a possibility I "may"
have other EIBI
cases to take on
which is great, I love doing it, but I just
don't
feel
confident
enough
to I guess. Maybe it's the fact that I know
the
child I
work
with and
just the fact of seeing "new" faces
and I not knowing
them
and not
knowing how they are is
what scares me? I had
fabulous
training,
but I still ask
questions?! (keep your phone on
you all
times person
who
trained
me I
may need advice) :o)
I don't know I
hope my confidence
builds back up come time school is in
session.
ANNYYWAYY.......I know
enough,
enough, enough!! ok I'm
done now!
But, this is my only
way to
get things out,
I'm just a
little peon at school
with no
box to stand on
so I have to vent this
way! Hope everyone has a
great week We'll see
what tomorrow
brings!

(I don't know what I did to this post but I for some reason can't fix it! sorry, makes it a little hard to read!)

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

11, 12, 13, 14, 15....i love the way your post is, even if you didn't mean for it to happen. makes it seem more MAD...keep counting, it's not going to get any better i'm afriad.