Wednesday, August 13, 2008

At last

Well, after today I'm a little happier. Found out I don't have to move after all!! They finally got everything figured out (I guess?) The situation is a little more chaotic and 1 person is really mad because she had to lose space she didn't utilize(as if?) But I think it will all work out in the long run and hopefully the school year will run a little smoother than last year. I think I'm going to go shopping this evening to get things to put the final touches on the sensory room. Now that I have it mostly set up and ready to go, I need to make it pretty now!! If anyone has any good ideas on a "theme" or just anything in general I need some ideas! I may just stick with the puzzle things Jenn had going on, I really liked that! I don't know??? Hope everyone has a good evening!

No comments: