Friday, August 29, 2008

HELLO OUT THERE!!!

yes...I am still alive...just haven't found the time to blog yet. Not going to bore you with boring stories from weeks ago, just wanted to let you all know I am still here!
I've been having some pretty busy days at school, in which leads to busy days at home!? go figure!
Hopefully I will get time Sunday or Monday with something fun to blog about....we are taking the kids camping this weekend with Jeff, Janean and Tana. I'm sure it will be a fun, adventurous and very inquisitive weekend as our kids have never been "camping". They will have lots to talk about! As for me I've never had to plan a camping trip (I always left it up to my parents) so this has been quite the experience getting things ready and set for the weekend.
Hope everyone has a fabulous Labor day weekend!

No comments: