Thursday, July 24, 2008

The big T-W-O









So here he is....the pint size biker man!!













We had so much fun tonight! Jace was very good and very in tuned to what was going on! He knew
it was all
about him and he took advantage of that :) We had a pretty good turn out as far as guest go,
Grandma and Grandpa Buckallew, Grandpa Billie, Grandma Vada, Randy,
Mary, and Rachel, Jon and Lyndsi, Jeff, Jeanne, Shelby, Megan, and Tana and Big John.
So it came and it went just like that.....and I wish you could see him now, OUT COLD!! Poor little guy is wore out! To speak of it I'm pretty sure I am too!





Now hopefully we will be in for a nice quiet weekend with nothing going on! :)

5 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

what a cute little biker dude! happy birthday to you, today!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Jenn!

Candy said...

It looks like he had a good time. He looks so cute in his biker outfit. I also hope that you have a good birthday too today. Take it easy today you deserve it.

Amee Jones said...

What a cool little guy! I remember when you had him and it seems like yesterday. I am afraid I am going to wake up tomorrow and have a two-year-old.

Jennifer said...

Trust me Amee, you will!! to me it seems as if it was just yesterday he was born!!