Friday, July 11, 2008

I guess......

Well here goes nothing.......I've been thinking about doing a blog, and I guess reading everyone elses has got me in the mood to actually create one! I wasn't going to and then I got talking to Lyndsi and she had stated that "times like this you could really blog about"........what was really funny was that all we were doing was acting like kids jumping on the trampoline! But then I was like "yeah that would be fun".....my kids are absolutely crazy and unpredictable and it would be nice just to sit down and write about your day. I'm not good by any means of keeping things wrote down about the kids so maybe this will help me?? I really enjoy reading everyones blog, at times it just puts a laugh in my day so I hope I can do the same for someone else :)

No comments: