Saturday, July 12, 2008

Didn't work

So, I still can't get those videos to post, I did figure out how to but they just for some reason it won't take it. I'll get out tomorrow and get some pictures of Jay on his bike!

I don't have much to say tonight as we really did a whole lot of nothing today. Matthew and Jayden went and worked on Jeff's truck and Ally, Jace and I just sat around watching movies! It was so cold outside so we just thought we could hang out. Today has been the first time in a long time that I haven't had to clean house!! I did it all Friday in hopes for a fun weekend but the weather today kind of ruined that! :( Well I better get back to work (if you want to call it that) Jace's birthday is coming up and he has and obsession with cows so we decided we are going to have a "cow" themed birthday party, I'm looking online for some good ideas for "cow birthday party's"?? (if anyone has any let me know) I hope to get one cowboy out of one my boys!! Jayden is a MOTOR head for sure, so maybe Jace will be my cowboy :)

2 comments:

Candy said...

You will have to let me know how the "cow party" goes. I think that would be cute. You have me looking online for cow themes. Isn't this blogging thing kinda fun. I enjoy reading everyones blogs. I am trying to type my lastest blog, it is about our vacation. TTYL.

Jennifer said...

Blogging is fun, but I think it would be a lot more fun when I get it all figured out!