Thursday, July 24, 2008

it's official!



Well today is the day, and I can't hardly believe it! Jace is 2! WOW! Seems as if it was just yesterday he was laying so peacefully and calmly in my arms! Now he's not so much of a baby anymore and I can't hold him in my arms that way[[tear]]. [[Yes, he has been big enough that he doesn't let me hold him like that anymore, it just seems as if the label of "2" completely puts in in perspective.]] He is very independent and I like that! I hope he stays that way. On the upside of things I guess I have so many more things to experience with him! I know he will just get more fun as he gets older! Pictures will come either tonight or tomorrow of his little party we are having for him. Ally, Jayden and I have worked all day to pick up and get everything arranged for tonight, they have done an excellent job helping me today. We were hoping to do some of the festivities outside the the rain pretty much ruined that for us, o' well I'm sure we will have just as much fun inside!

No comments: