Saturday, July 12, 2008

ok so I can't wait

I know I just started this blog but I'm so excited to share Jayden's latest achievement. Jayden is my 4 year old, he decided the other day that he was to "big" for his training wheels. We didn't tell him any different, Matthew went to the garage and got the wrench and took off his training wheels. On he went for 2 days trying to ride that bike, he is one of those -leave me alone and let me do it type- well yesterday after all of his effort FINALLY got that bike to go!! He is so proud of himself for getting this accomplished. (I cannot at the time upload the video because I don't know how!!) I guess I will have to wait and figure it out tomorrow??!!

Not leaving Jace out, he is my almost 2 year old, he will be 2 the 24th of July. He has decided that he wants to pee on the potty! YAY Jace go you!! I'm super excited about that. I'm not going to push him considering he is only 2 but I'm not going to look down upon it either. I am really glad he has and older brother to look up to and see what he does, Jace thinks if Jayden can do it so can he! It will be a long road of potty training but if he already has a start on it, it may not be that bad. I'll just be happy when the days of buying diapers and pullups are over with!

And then there is Ally.......O Ally, she is something else! she is 7 going on about 18! She has been on one of those kicks lately where I'm always wrong and can do nothing right to please her! I dread the day she does turn 18 or even 16 for that matter! I still love her to death and don't know what I would do without her! She is into Hannah Montana and all that other Disney crap.....anyway she thinks one day she will become a singer/dancer. I don't want to be the one to tell her but she definitely does not have it going for her! :) I had a video of her as well but obviously can't get it to go! It is for sure a sight to see! she is so funny! I'm glad she has the imagination to dream big, and I guess you never know maybe someday she will make it big?! Either way it doesn't matter, she has all the confidence in the world and we are proud of her for that!

*don't mind the woo-hoo I think I was more excited than he was!

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

YAY...I'm glad you started a blog. Can't wait to see the videos!